This years Windmill Garristown 10 k road race on Sunday 12th March 2023 at 10.00 incorporates the Dublin Men's 10k Championships 2023. Registered Dublin athletes and Clubs are encouraged to enter this race on an even faster course that that run in 2022. You can enter today on the Eventsmaster website at https://eventmaster.ie/event/5GDACQvsEz. Dublin Championships medals are to be awarded in the usual Senior and Masters Categories Teams as set out below. A free tee shirt is also available to the first 400 who register.
Dublin men’s 10k road race championships 2023 – Rules
- Senior/Masters Individual Medals 1st, 2nd, 3rd Senior medals to be presented to the first 3 Dublin Club runners home. This maybe a finisher from a master’s category e.g., an M35 or M40 runner. The masters’ individual medals then go to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th place finishers from that category.
- Masters Categories: M35, M40, M45, M50, M55, M60 and M65
- Senior and Masters Teams(M35 and M50+) 1st, 2nd and 3rd - minimum of 4 to score.
- Athletes to declare what team they are on when registering. e.g. Masters or Senior e.g. If a Club team has only 3 senior finishers and two masters running, they may combine all to give one senior team score.
- Only registered athletes from Dublin athletics clubs can compete.
- Full list of those registered for Dublin men’s 10k road championships will be made made available to the timing services and they can work out the Dublin Championships results from this list
- A Dublin Board official will be available on race day for medal presentation, if available, and to agree or make decisions on any results, if they come up.
- 10k championship runners to go from the gun time and all participants will be up to the front.